• Mid Grade

Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Regular

Votes: 22 39.3%
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
I'm in Canada. So when I cant get Shell I use Sunoco.

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
when I pull into the gas station I go for the cheapest! 2.12 today

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Heh, guess I forgot about Sunoco. Have'nt seen one in so long. Guess those 42 stickers on those 42 cars I watch go roundy round every week are not doing their job.:)

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
I hear Shell gets the best fuel mileage........but I normally fill at the cheapest station in town: GTO ......AKA Sunoco. $0.818 per litre today, WOOT!!!

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
I use Shell Premium. Run's $2.98 for a Gal. here.

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
I use the Mid-Grade Unleaded.... And i like going to Spinks (Upstate of SC only station that sells Amoco gas) besides BP. Latley i've been going to Murffry USA (Walmart owned gas station) which always has the cheapest gas anywhere ($2.04) a gallon. You pretty much have to be carefull where you get gas b/c some lil stations don't monitor for water like they should.............

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
my gas is never under 1$/L lately, i filled up a few days ago at 83c/L which was the highlight of my day HEHE.

Gas prices in Ontario dropped for a bit but now they are steady once again LOL....

I hear sunoco is the cleanest by far, then shell, petro can, esso in Canada anyways. Thats pretty much all of them, well theres than Can tire gas but i never see ppl there LOL..

I only go to 7-11 for slushies and their ghetto free pee cup slushee on their birthday LOL.

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Well, i have always used Shell, as there is a noticable improvement in the way the car runs compared to anything else. And i have always been a proponent for using regular, but i am here to eat my words.. switched to midgrade just for the hell of it a few weeks ago and waddayaknow... increased performance and economy. Gained an extra 3-5 mpg.. :)

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Whatever is cheapest. Standard Output 4.7's call for 89 and that is what it's going to get. I've already tried Premium, and Midgrade with no difference in economy or performance. Intrepid always had mid-grade because it's what the 3.5 called for, no more no less, I showed no improvement in performance in that car either with premium.

·
Registered
684 Posts
I always use mid grade. I also always go to Drummonds here in Ottawa. Their ethanol based mid grade is the cheapest around. While all other stations charge like 6 cents over regular, they only charge 1 cent more.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
There's a BP and a Sunoco near my house (always priced the same), but I go with the smaller Sunoco every time because I can't stand BP's stupid assed pumps that beep and are too slow to print out the receipt.

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Morphy said:
I always use mid grade. I also always go to Drummonds here in Ottawa. Their ethanol based mid grade is the cheapest around. While all other stations charge like 6 cents over regular, they only charge 1 cent more.
thats an awesome deal....my sunoco station is usually like 1 cent cheaper than petro can after their 2 cent savings. So i dont even need a petro canada points card to get cheaper gas at sunoco.

That 1 cent over for midgrade sounds really good tho. I have yet to see one of those stations in my area.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts