DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

What color is your LH

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just curious how which color is more popular im guessing silver im doing colors i know but if i dont know the name ill put the generic name

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Deep sapphire blue is without a doubt one of the least popular colors, but at the same time it is the best looking color. ;)

[/Bus high-fives Josiah]

·
Woober Goobers!
50,354 Posts
Bitchin' Black

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SPOOK R/T said:
Steel Blue.

dude you got a blue intrepid and you voted other :) other is suppose to be for the freaks with hot pink R/ts :) hehe i knwo i got technical with the red but only cause the R/T boys would get pissed if they cant brag on there inferno red :)

·
Registered
322 Posts
Wow, till I started visiting this site, I thought all Intrepids were white. :wink: In my family there are 4 treps, and 3 of them are white. One is green.

·
Registered
714 Posts
S T E A L T H - black ! !
and dont you forget that ! !

·
Registered
715 Posts
lane24 said:
Wow, till I started visiting this site, I thought all Intrepids were white. :wink: In my family there are 4 treps, and 3 of them are white. One is green.

Woa! there is this another family with a family of intrepids!!!! I bet they are not all the same year though! Like my familys Family of Treps!

I know its not listed so i put Other mine is Pewter so i guess i could have put Silver becasue thats what it closest

Done!

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
purple, just like my nitrous bottle. :grinpimp:

1 - 20 of 66 Posts