DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok... I want to get these installed. What color do U guys think would look best on a silver car?

I do not want to get red or blue because both are highly illegal and im sure ill get stopped eventually, and then they will nab me for my tints.

So my available colors are...
Green
Yellow
Purple
Clear

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You know... i liked the purple... im just concerned of it being "feminine"... Hehehehehe

But then again my old DJ logo was purple off grey/silver and that looked pretty good together.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Hey now!....i have purple Streetglow Hottwirez around my dash and it looks cool :p :D ....id go with purple out of those colors.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
yeah, that works out good. I would not have minded to go with a differant color than blue for my ride. the other color I was wanting to do is red. But blue is not as illegal as red facing to the front.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I have blue, knock on wood haven't gotten bothered yet, but my other choices would have been purple, then white....

·
Registered
151 Posts
I am planning to put blue ones on my 98/Trep. What Brand Names have you guys seen put on Treps? Someone told me that on some cars you have to drill out a bigger hole for the nozzles to fit? Has anyone done any drilling or do they fit nicely? Lastly, how did you wire them? I don't want to add a switch so I'm planning on tapping into the park light circuit and ground into the frame...

·
That rhythm is INFECTIOUS.
18,595 Posts
I was looking under the hood - how the heck would you get those things installed? The part where the nozzle meets the hose is buried down in a pocket of sheetmetal... eep!

·
That rhythm is INFECTIOUS.
18,595 Posts
Hmm... I was checking out some of the installs over at AutoToys.com, and saw that they made creative use of a nibbler tool from your local Radio $hack... was thinking it might be less messy?

Drilling - ugh. Perhaps not worth it. I do like the white-led versions with the black housing (rather than chrome). Call it ricey if you wish - but me kinda likey. :)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts