DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What did you name your car? If you didn't what would you name it? I just picked up a 2002 white SE yester day. Please give me some suggestions if you have any.:wink:

·
Registered
28 Posts
i also am looking to name my dark green 99 es
any help would be cool

MCGB

·
Registered
474 Posts
I call my R/T..."The R/T"
I call my Expedition..."The Expedition"
I call my Saab 9000T with 235K miles on it..."The Old Black *****"
I call my Softail..."The Harley"

At this point I've learned to just hope that whatever I'm driving is reliable...I only come up with names when it breaks down on me!

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I called my 2002 Green es "The Dragon" due to the headlight covers, the color and the green LED washer lights. My 2000 black se was "Pitch" due to the dark black color. My 1990 dodge dynasty was "Grandma" since it was a grandma car in stealth.

Some ideas:

2002 White SE - "Blank" or "White lightning" or "Oleander"

1999 Dark Green ES - " Green with envy" or just plain "Envy" or "Ivy"

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Axle said:
Yea, I call crash459's car "CLONE's clone." I think it fits the car right.
Thanks Alex.....:rolleyes: ....I talk to you about that later.

Originally posted by alderran
Are you a psychologist or is that you need a psychologist?
I am a practicing psychologist. Just because a person chooses to name their car doesn't mean that they need a psychologist or any kind of counseling for that matter. The man asked for ideas and I gave him some. And yes, I have named some of my cars in the past. Is that wrong....no.....to each his own.

·
Registered
686 Posts
I call mine "Financial Burden"

·
Registered
24 Posts
my cars name is "KID" like the 80s or 90s TV series remember??? the black car?? with the red line in the front?? yeah thats my ***** (my intrepid)

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
carma3tdr2000 said:
my cars name is "KID" like the 80s or 90s TV series remember??? the black car?? with the red line in the front?? yeah thats my ***** (my intrepid)
Do you mean K.I.T.T. from the 80's show Knight Rider?

·
Registered
217 Posts
I only call my car "Beauty" jokingly..and I call my truck "The Beast" jokingly as well. I just thought Beauty and the Beast were good for the two. I only call them those maybe 3-4% of the time.
The rest of the time its "my intrepid" or "my car", and the truck is "the Ram" or "the truck". :) :) :) werd

1 - 20 of 32 Posts