DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The thing, you know with the ram on it, that goes where they used to mount the hood ornament. Mine is fubar and I need to order one and have no idea what it is called. I read it somewhere here but cant find it now.
I dont mind looking like an idiot here but hate to seem like one at the dealer. :beer:
Thanks
Dudley

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
Wow, 22.00 shipped. To think I just sawed mine off with floss, like it didn't mean a thing :)
I'll sell ya mine, but you'll need a new sticky pad for it, or you could use double stick tape I suppose.

·
Registered
699 Posts
walmart here sells them for like $5

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dodgaholic said:
Wow, 22.00 shipped. To think I just sawed mine off with floss, like it didn't mean a thing :)
I'll sell ya mine, but you'll need a new sticky pad for it, or you could use double stick tape I suppose.
How much for the sawed off one, shipped to Ohio??

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
damn and to think i just stuck mine to the front of my friends malibu :)

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
I've got the Chrysler medallion emblem. It's dull and crazed, and coming off in the spring. I'll have to iron out the 'nipple' mark it's embossed into my bra.

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Dudley said:
Yes sir, if that is indeed the right emblem, (mine not recognizable) then I shall order it. Thanks all!!
Hey now I dont even have to talk to the dealer!!!
YESSSS!!!!!! :biggrinfl

I can send you mine in an envelope. If you haven't confirmed one, PM me your address and I will send it.

·
Registered
686 Posts
I had to buy a new one as well. 20 carwashes later it got all crappy so I took it off and replaced it with a cool looking Ram head vinyal sticker.

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
I took off everything but the word INTREPID on the back. I photoshopped it at various stages of debadging, and decided it looked best with no stripes, or hood badge, and the word Dodge, and SE removed from the trunk lid. Without the INTREPID lettering, it looked a bit plain for me, though.

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
creepingdeath said:
I had to buy a new one as well. 20 carwashes later it got all crappy so I took it off and replaced it with a cool looking Ram head vinyal sticker.

There is an old codger back in Ohio, he drives a Geo Metro, on the dead center of the hood, he had the RAM hood ornament on it.

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Dodgaholic said:
It's in the mail, Dudley. Check your PM box.
Got it today! I cant thank you enough! Maybe someday we can meet and I can buy ya a brew!
Love the new Pic of your ride Chet!
Thanks again!:freak2:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts