DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got wash,compound,wax entire car. AHHH 80 degree weather gotta love it. On the 1st gen what do u all recommend to clean the black around the outside of the car. Example around windows,doors, belt strips. God they are really oxidized and dull, side mirrors,tops of doors. I know armorall isnt good for our cars. And maguires wax says not to use on rubber or plastic strips. Please help if you can.

·
Registered
2002 Chrysler 300M Special
2,270 Posts
I have a special alcohol (I think its isopropyl, but denatured alcohol works as well) based cleaner for the rubber trim and ground effects on my Special. It cleans out wax and grease and restores the color as well. Mothers B2B does this as well, but is really only good for show-day, since it's gone the moment water touches it. In fact, FireM recommended that I use B2B on my rubber trim prior to waxing the car, since it will keep the wax from getting into the textured surface.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.