DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check this link out. Is this thing for real?

Fuel Saver

It's this thing that supposedly breaks down the hydrocarbons making your engine burn more completely and more efficiently.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I doubt it, GM isn't called the "General Motors Company" Its called the General Motors Corporation. Its probable a trick to doop buyers into thinking that a big name in automobiles supports it. But hey, I could be wrong.

·
Registered
328 Posts
considering "superconductors" only operate at very cold temps -100C I highly doubt one word of what thier saying is true. If it did work, I think the manufactures would be scrambling to add it to production cars.

99.99% snake oil

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
i agree...i think it's bogus, they are tossing the names out and they are't even the right ones....

it's a duper.

·
Registered
349 Posts
yeah, but how much does the second one cost? Judging by the picture, it looks a little more complicated, so It looks like it would work better than something you just wrap around your fuel line. For $70, the first one seems like a crock of sh*t, but at least they have a 100% money back guarentee. Still, what are they guarenteeing? The first one looks like an infomercial too... They drag out EVERY point and make it sound exciting.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts