Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We took the ram head emblem off the charger and took of the es emblem and dodge lettering. I also made a chrome trim for the bottom of the trunk lid.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
The badge is a little big, maybe you can make some mechanism where it covers the trunk lock hole, and it can swivel out of the way, like a Cadillac or a Chrysler New Yorker.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I like the debadged look myself.

·
Registered
531 Posts
I would like the Ram badge if it would fit further from the lock. Right now it's right on top of it and looks like it wasn't supposed to go there. I have to say I like the looks of the back end as produced by Dodge; my only gripe with my own is that the SXT emblem looks a bit cheesy on my car. Given that Dodge used a really nice lettering for 'INTREPID' on the trunk likd, I am all in favor of leaving it there. As mine will be.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i am thinking of shaving the rear key hole... it looks very good in person...

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
i like the ram head for sure. The chrome trim is kinda pointless but it looks alright.

I think you can even cover the key hole maybe, just remove the entire thing and move the head down a bit to make it look like the charger rear even more.

Im planning on cutting out my key hole and adding a small wireless camera to reverse HEHE.... but thats if i get a monitor otherwise ill just keep it. I never use the keyhole anyways LOL>...

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
The chrome strip looks good. A rams head on the back just doesn't look right. It's good to see somebody adding stuff rather than de-badging, which makes the car look too damn generic.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Is there a logical place to put a single chrome strip on the front of the car? If there was such a place, then one each on front and back would make sense. Just the one out of left field there on the back end doesn't look bad but it's not 'logical' enough to suit a picky type like me.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well i do have chrome door pillars and the rear door window plastic is chrome. So it matches all around and I have a custom chrome hood emblem. Heres some pics. In the pics the rear door chrome piece is not on yet, i was still waiting on it. Also I am going to do the door handle in chrome to have just the right amount of accents. Looks very "logical". In all honestly people tell us how nice it looks all the time.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I think the first poster's trunk looks very cluttered. If I had the tools/skill I would shave my trunk lock and just keep the Intrepid lettering. I think that would look nice. I kinda like that flaming Dodge logo though... don't know why lol.

Josiah

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for all the insite...

·
Registered
518 Posts
Matt86 said:
The badge is a little big, maybe you can make some mechanism where it covers the trunk lock hole, and it can swivel out of the way, like a Cadillac or a Chrysler New Yorker.
ditto! excellent idea!!! :bandit:

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
one of u do it... it will stick out and look dumb

1 - 20 of 20 Posts