DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 20 of 194 Posts

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a thread for those who want to know what we all look like. Pic of you with you car etc.... It's sometimes nice to put a face to the name.

So who wants to go first? I would but don't want to start the thread by scaring everyone. Lol

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
I'm Dave... a lot of people 'round these parts call me McDave as I work for McDonalds as a regional manager for 11 stores now. I graduated from THE Ohio State University with a B.S. in Biology this past March and I am currently enrolled in Nursing school, which should be completed in 2012 if everything goes as planned.

Here is my caahh.

2004 Dodge Intrepid SXT

We come from owning a long line of Mopar vehicles. My father is a mechanic for a Chrysler Dealer here in Columbus, Ohio for 30+ years now.

Current Cars we own...

Cars in Picture..

2001 Chrysler Town and Country Limited
2001 Dodge Intrepid ES
2004 Dodge Intrepid SXT
2005 Chrysler Town and Country Touring

Not pictured...

1997 Dodge Grand Caravan
2009 Chrysler Town and Country Limited Walter P. Chrysler Signature Series

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
I work for McDonalds as a regional manager for 11 stores now.
holy cow!! you sound important. do you manage any in lima ohio?

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
No sir. Northern Columbus, Ohio Market.
ohh ok, i briefly lived in lima ohio last year. august through november. thought it we be funny if i ate at a restuarant that was regionally managed by another member here. i went to UNOH college

·
Registered
14,642 Posts
HEHE, here you go. I'm 7'-5" and a few pounds over weight.

I actually miss my old ES rims. Still have them though.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,258 Posts
I look a lot like an old truck driver.

Even own the old truck. Well at least I will when I make the last payment, later this month.
Nice...congrats, and keep it going as long as you can......like the Classic XL! Bout 02 ish???

1 - 20 of 194 Posts