DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

21 - 40 of 195 Posts

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,341 Posts
Pretty close, a 2000. Pre EGR Detroit 12.7, with a 13 speed. Had to get an inframe about 200,000 miles ago.
I'll probably run this one until California says I can't. Probably January 2014.
Glad to see a 60 in there....pre EGR was the best engine IMO...the emissions systems added many problems, still to this day...the new DD13/15 is a nice engine, but with the emissions...lots of additional down time, they are still working kinks out...EGR coolers, valves, turbos, amongst other things. Used to be injectors, or SRS/TRS sensors, if you were lucky enough to have that kind of trouble. Seen guys run over a million miles on them, average in-frame around 600K on the OTR trucks...Classic was a good, simple, reliable truck too. If I ever decided to go otr, it'd be between that and a Western Star...

Heres a somewhat newer pic of myself...

·
Registered
1,168 Posts

me, wasted at Danlisle... as usual. It was routine for me to get wasted 3 hours before anyone else and before it got dark out :p

·
That rhythm is INFECTIOUS.
18,595 Posts
What kind of dog is that Eric? Its really cool looking!
That's a Mini-Australian Shepherd - she was barely a year old in that pic. These days, she's much fatter (much less "mini"). LMAO

But to keep this thread on-topic... Here's my foto! This is me and The Boy (who's driving the Trep right now) when he graduated USAF Basic Training last summer.

And here's me in full "La Raza" mode... :lulz:

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
That's a Mini-Australian Shepherd - she was barely a year old in that pic. These days, she's much fatter (much less "mini"). LMAO

But to keep this thread on-topic... Here's my foto! This is me and The Boy (who's driving the Trep right now) when he graduated USAF Basic Training last summer.

And here's me in full "La Raza" mode... :lulz:
USAF FTW!!!!

The second one scared me.......... :shitbricks:

·
1st Gen FTW - It's AutoMedic!
15,449 Posts
O.k.... so, some pics of me... They were taken by my 6 year old with his cell phone - he didn't need a fancy cell phone, so they aren't the greatest quality...

My wife and I:

Me sitting on NHogan's old car, the donor car for my 3.3->3.5 conversion - my (wife's) red Intrepid is in the background to the left:

·
Registered
534 Posts
Okay, well here is a recentish picture of me. Believe it or not I'm only 17, I'm 6 foot 2 and overweight (as in I weigh 285 pounds :/ )

21 - 40 of 195 Posts