DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

41 - 60 of 195 Posts

·
Garfield Rules
9,144 Posts
O.k.... so, some pics of me... They were taken by my 6 year old with his cell phone - he didn't need a fancy cell phone, so they aren't the greatest quality...

My wife and I:

Me sitting on NHogan's old car, the donor car for my 3.3->3.5 conversion - my (wife's) red Intrepid is in the background to the left:

You look exactly like my neighbor to the left of the house i grew up in. although he looked like a deer in the headlights when ever he opened the hood of his truck. so I know you ain't him. LOL

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
Might as well throw a few new ones up in here. I've got some (hopefully) entertaining pictures.

This is a picture from Dragoncon down in Atlanta recently.

From left to right: My friend Chief, Niel Grayston (actor-plays Douglas Fargo on Eureka), me as Tony Stark, and then my other friend Nick as Marv from Sin City.

Another one with the three of us with Kevin Sorbo (Hercules from the TV show, among other things)

Me with a guy dressed up as Nick Fury from the Avengers.

Me sparring in the tournament after testing for my 4th senior.

Another one of sparring, right as I'm about to smash the guy's head.

This one if from the actual testing. I wrecked this poor dude.

Three board jump spin side kick break for testing

Me and one of my best friends.

Doing a back flip this summer.

My friend and I doing simultaneous running back flips off opposite sides.

Me and the fiance (Theresa) on our boat headed out to scuba dive in the Molokhini Crater in Hawaii.

Theresa and I at my brother's wedding reception in Hawaii.

Alright I've flooded the thread enough.

·
Registered
15,047 Posts
Might as well throw a few new ones up in here. I've got some (hopefully) entertaining pictures.

This is a picture from Dragoncon down in Atlanta recently.

From left to right: My friend Chief, Niel Grayston (actor-plays Douglas Fargo on Eureka), me as Tony Stark, and then my other friend Nick as Marv from Sin City.

Another one with the three of us with Kevin Sorbo (Hercules from the TV show, among other things)

Me with a guy dressed up as Nick Fury from the Avengers.

Me sparring in the tournament after testing for my 4th senior.

Another one of sparring, right as I'm about to smash the guy's head.

This one if from the actual testing. I wrecked this poor dude.

Three board jump spin side kick break for testing

Me and one of my best friends.

Doing a back flip this summer.

My friend and I doing simultaneous running back flips off opposite sides.

Me and the fiance (Theresa) on our boat headed out to scuba dive in the Molokhini Crater in Hawaii.

Theresa and I at my brother's wedding reception in Hawaii.

Alright I've flooded the thread enough.
Not quite yet...
Heres one of you humping a Waverunner.....

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Here's what happens to husbands when they (1) spend too much time in the garage with the Intrepid, or (2) spend too much money on the Intrepid.

·
Registered
345 Posts
My name is Mitch and I live in Pittsburgh. I am a full time college student, have a full time job, and a part time job. I have had my Corde for about 4 years now. You have all been a great help and this site as a whole is a better source of information than my mechanic haha.

Me at the zoo

Me in my Corde

Me and the Corde

·
Registered
6,239 Posts

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
ok so a few people were a bit suprised when i told them i was 20, they though i was older. thats not the case, i only be 20. heres a pic of me on my suzuki z400

Attachments

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,343 Posts
My name is Mitch and I live in Pittsburgh. I am a full time college student, have a full time job, and a part time job. I have had my Corde for about 4 years now. You have all been a great help and this site as a whole is a better source of information than my mechanic haha.

Wow, you could about be Will's (wlb136) twin!

41 - 60 of 195 Posts