DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Intrepid lovers!
I am new to this site, but definitely not new to the Intrepid modifications!
I have been customizing my car since I got it 1 year ago. Let me know what you guys think, and if you can think of anything else I should do to it?

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not bad, looks good with the 2 tone paint job. The only thing I could think of right off hand would be to tint the brake/tail light in the spoiler. Btw, what car was that spoiler originally off of?

Thank you! And I have black vinyl for the spoiler light but I just haven't had the chance to put it on. And also the spoiler is a mercury sable remin style spoiler.
I got it off a Mercury sable, but I am currently looking for a nascar style duck tail spoiler but I can't seem to find any around ?

·
Registered
14,934 Posts
The job you dis with the spoiler is great. Any changes to it? I'm certain a few members might be looking for one of those spoilers if its a "bolt-in".

The car has a great "flow". Nice work.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The job you dis with the spoiler is great. Any changes to it? I'm certain a few members might be looking for one of those spoilers if its a "bolt-in".

The car has a great "flow". Nice work.
Thank you, I haven't done very much recently but I have a few ideas in mind
And yes the spoiler was a bolt in, I originally planned on going for a charger spoiler but I couldn't find one

·
Registered
211 Posts
One Word Dude - - - - Sick!!!

I Mean, If I did what You've done to this car, I think I'll be pretty Much over-satisfied [If that's even a word]. That's one awesome Trep Mane. What kind of material did You use on Your roof? Vinyl Or Carbon Fiber? I can't quite discern looking the pics angle. [I'm guessing Smoked Vinyl?, but not sure].
Do You have different set of wheels at the back? Looks like it In Pic #4, Or You was still in the experimenting phase at that point in time?
My Fave part of Your mod I'll have to say is the Roof, Just the way it falls/drips down the back and joins the Tinted Rear window. :drool:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I Mean, If I did what You've done to this car, I think I'll be pretty Much over-satisfied [If that's even a word]. That's one awesome Trep Mane. What kind of material did You use on Your roof? Vinyl Or Carbon Fiber? I can't quite discern looking the pics angle. [I'm guessing Smoked Vinyl?, but not sure].
Do You have different set of wheels at the back? Looks like it In Pic #4, Or You was still in the experimenting phase at that point in time?
My Fave part of Your mod I'll have to say is the Roof, Just the way it falls/drips down the back and joins the Tinted Rear window.

Thank you very much! And yes it's black vinyl on the roof and you're right! The back tires are bigger profile than stock and the front are low profile (wanted it to look sporty(; )
Also the intention was for the roof to look like it was part of the back glass

·
Premium Member
3,261 Posts
Are the tail/brake light lens darkened???

1 - 15 of 15 Posts