• She

Votes: 48 69.6%
  • Neither/None

Votes: 12 17.4%
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
LoL !! I call all my cars she's. Like "she deserves the best". To me calling a my Trep a guy sounds gay. I can hear myself now " Yeah man, give him a good lube job will ya !! " just sounds gay to me. :gay: LoL !! I treat my Trep just like the women in my life, to only the best. :blunt:

Reactions: redhot

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
It's a she I guess... I do call it 'baby', even though it has autostick :)

My friend nicknamed it CherryBomb. 'cause she's cherry and she's da bomb.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
my friend named her Isabella, just because she named her dakota Dave, so she thought my Intrepid should be Isabella...anyway, alwas call her my baby, and I spend more money on her than I would spend on any woman...

·
Registered
19,572 Posts
If I was to equate my car to a female, I'd look at her and be thinking: :hitit:

Seriously though, every car I've ever owned I've called "Betsy" for some reason. You know, when she won't start, a little pat on the dash and pleading "C'mon Betsy!".
I've recently thought that she needs an official name though. Keith and Dmondeac think I should call her "White Lightning" Which I think think sounds a little more masculine and kinda Dukes of Hazzardish. I'm thinking about a more sexy female name to give her. What do ya'll think?

·
Banned
3,025 Posts
I guess you could say that I treated my trep like a girl. Not cause I treated her with love and respect. It's because I treated her like a red-headed illegitimate stepdaughter. I used to beat on her every chance I got.

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
mines a she for sure.... :butterfly its mainly baby. my friends at school kinda came up with that over the summer. however trep sounds like a guy name LOL.. but mines red so its gotta be a she.....

my chick definitely has the brightest headlights on this site LOL..... by chick i mean the trep... u know what i mean LOL.. :dance2:

neat idea

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Badasstrep said:
my friend named her Isabella, just because she named her dakota Dave, so she thought my Intrepid should be Isabella...anyway, alwas call her my baby, and I spend more money on her than I would spend on any woman...
That's bcs you haven't found yet a chick that will piggyback you around town while you poke her hard with a stick so she goes faster, and then she never complains or wants to cuddle afterwards. :grlaugh:

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Hermaphrodite. Pretty manly car overall, with the roar of the FIPK, Flowmaster 40, etc... but, in the dead of winter for example, I'll get in and say "this ***** better start!" :grlaugh:

But mine's not even a poll option :crying5:

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,841 Posts
:smiley_ab Definately a lady with those curves. Name? Everyone calls her Daytona.

·
Banned
972 Posts
Mines defintely a female. She's tough as hell when she needs to be, but she's nice and soft in all the right places. She's ready to beat the hell out of anyone that puts her down, and show them why she deserves respect. She gets tempermental if I don't give her attention. She treats me right if I treat her right. She looks beautiful just sitting there, but I like to dress her up and take her out on the town. And she's just like I like my women...she's got some junk in the trunk.

As soon as I give her the Intake and Exhaust I have planned, she'll scream almost as loud as the other woman in my life.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts