DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would be the right part number for the guage cluster from the LHS or Concorde that will fit my trep? I have found several but want to make sure i am buying the right one. Mine is a 2004 es 3.5L with abs, thanks in advance for ur help

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also it has traction control

·
Dain bramaged
7,219 Posts
which set of gauges are you lookin for? whitefaced with the chrom trim? black faced with the chrome trim? or just blackfaced?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
white face with chrome trim

·
Woober Goobers!
50,736 Posts
You're looking for the cluster that's found in the LHS as you have no Autostick. The 300M clusters look about the same but all have Autostick. So a part number for an LHS cluster is: 4760404AF which is 120mph with white backrounds/chrome trim rings/Electroluminescent backlighting.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks, so the lhs or concorde does not have autostick as a option...

·
Woober Goobers!
50,736 Posts
That's the one. The AE is just an earlier revision of the AF part # I gave you. I pulled that from the 2000 parts catalog. You'll have to take the clear plastic front bezel off your Intrepid cluster and put it on the LHS one. It's 2 screws and some plastic retaining clips..very easy to do. The connections on the back are the same for all years..so it's a bolt in install. The 2 clusters I installed in my R/T all worked fine without any calibration.

Reactions: Treppenwolf
1 - 9 of 9 Posts