DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is the oldest RT you have seen and if there are any 94 RTs and you have pics put them up for me to see i want to see if this guy is ****ing with me or he is for real thanks :confused:

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
The R/T was not avail till 2000. People just throw R/T badging on their older cars.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
The first R/T`s where 1967 Dodge Coronet R/T 440 Magnum and 426 Hemi for motors.

·
Dain bramaged
7,212 Posts
Originally posted by Wutang15m:
Its emberassing to see 1 person on our forumns actually has that "cough" Buchman"cough" :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
he's not the only one, i was ridin with a friend the other day and noticed a white gen1 sittin in a apulstry shop and it had the r/t stickers on it.. yes i know its not original, but i was wonderin if any u guys live in the maryland area and have a white intrepid with r/t on it?

·
Registered
415 Posts
Buschman's car can kinda back up that badging and not to mention its gorgeous. Does he have dual exhaust along with it? If he does, I bet his car gets close to that 242hp of the 2K and 2k1 R/T's

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
buschman's car is pretty - i like it a lot - but it don't have any performance except that ghetto intake. i doubt he is pushing more than 215hp.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts