DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the worse any of you guys have ever done to another car in revenge for whatever damage they caused you trep? or LH for that matter.

here's mine
shot windows with bb gun
loosened oil drain plug and filter
put cinder blocks under front tires (not so bad, but hilarious when they try to drive off and wheels just spin)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
931 Posts
I got mine from a movie, im sure some of you might remember it, Gumball Rally I loosened the lugnuts on a car. Not all of them, just one tire.

It just makes you feel better in2deep
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,240 Posts
I have to agree with In2Deep.....sometimes mistakes happen and people dont realize they make them.....damaging their car doesn't really do much in return.

However....the ones that do it on purpose? A little air out of the tires dont do any harm.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
458 Posts
i have an "exfreiend" that is a COMPLETE prick. he filled this kids oil pan with water...it wasnt pretty
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
he was probably never young or highly upset. someone once "helped" me put my wheels back on my neon once after i did something with it. forgot what, but on the highway that same day i felt the entire front end rattling. i pulled over to see what was wrong and i had only 2 lug nuts left and the wheel almost off. i had to take a nut from a rear tire to get the tire stable. i ended punching his lights out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
157 Posts
I agree with IceDragon, sometime mistakes happen, what if someone loosened ur lugnuts, or got pissed at someone else and shot out ur window? you'd be pretty pissed. It's all about the karma, don't mess with that!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sarahsIntrepid said:
I agree with IceDragon, sometime mistakes happen, what if someone loosened ur lugnuts, or got pissed at someone else and shot out ur window? you'd be pretty pissed. It's all about the karma, don't mess with that!
nothing but punching someone's lights out enters your mind when you realize you coullda flipped your car because of someone's help.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
157 Posts
yea, but that's a little different than ****ing with their car so that they could be seriously hurt (i.e. intentionally removing/loosening lug nuts).
My trep actually came with loose lug nuts, she had something done in the shop, and they were just hand tightened back on...that is some scary ****, but i didn't punch anyone over it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,992 Posts
Had a temporary roomate on an AF TDY assignment steal $20 from me while I was asleep in the room! He had been complainining about how broke he was, and when I got up he came in with pizza and had obviosly been drinking.
Couldn't prove it, and it WAS my fault fo having my wallet unsecure, so...
He had a car there, and was driving back to his home base the next day.
I sat in the parking lot studing on my revenge. He was not a 'car' person, so it wouldn't take much to confuse him. Something simple,but expensive came to mind.
I reached behind one headlight,(an older car) unplugged the sealed beam, and inserted a little, hard to see piece of wire between the high beam, low beam and ground terminals. The way I figured it, he'd be out across the midwest someplace and about dusky-dark he'd turn his headlights on.,..and blow a fuse! That right there exceeded his repair abilities. He'd have to drive, no lights to asome mechanic to get a fuse replaced($$$), only to have it continually eat fuses until the short was found...
petty, but satisfying, none the less...
Also, see http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/forums/showthread.php?t=78380
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
139 Posts
Well i didn't do anything to his car but...One of my friends friend, who I knew, just didn't like him, was playing catch with a baseball by my car. I asked him if he minded moving away from the car as I had just gotten it a few weeks back. He said don't worry about it, nothing will happen. I said whatever and started walking away. As I'm walking away I here a loud bang. I turn around and see that the baseball smashed right into my door making a nice dent. The asshole was laughing his ass off. I said if he thought it was funny denting a brand new car and all he did was say yeah and kept laughing. Well I guess my fist met his nose and well, lets just say a lot of blood and a broken nose were the outcome. None of which were mine. If it were an accident, I wouldn't have done it, but since he was laughing his ass off and thought it was funny, I though I would try to be funny as well in my own way. :bash:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,707 Posts
I knew a guy who used to grease peoples windshield wipers. Amazing he never got anyone killed. Of course I don't work with him anymore...
 

·
Garfield Rules
Joined
·
9,144 Posts
I don't agree with doing anything to anybodys car no mater what they did to you. Even if it is simple as loosening up some lig nuts it can possobly kill them. You have no Idea when that wheel might give and fall off. It may fall off while they or only doing 20MPH or 70MPH. This immature bullshit is just that Bullshit, Be a ****en man and handle you problems face to face.
 

·
I hit **** with sticks!
Joined
·
37,838 Posts
Agree with In2Deep here. I would never take revenge on someones' car. Its better to use the legal system in such a situation.

I have seen revenge taken, a car came thru the shop a couple years ago where someone had poured bleach into the gas tank. (boyfriend vs X-boyfriend situation) Not a pretty sight. New fuel tank, lines, injectors, felt real sorry for them. They had proof and sued the person who did it and got judgement for the repair costs.

Also had a semi-truck's fuel tank with a **** load of sugar in it. Did not do any major damage, thanks to filters, but was a pain in the ass to clean out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
891 Posts
Probably the worst that I’ve done was after finding that after parking my Monte Carlo away from the rest of the cars in the parking lot, someone had still hit it with their crappy little tuner Civic hard enough to bend in my door and break their headlight and bend their fender and hood. I then waited until they came out and followed them home to find that they had a very nice yard. So I came back at about 3 in the morning and snuck up and left a note on their front door that said “When you do something to someone else’s property, it’s rude to not at least leave a note”. I then proceeded to tear up most of their yard spinning several brodies in it before a light popped on inside the house. It was well worth the two broken headlights from going through their fence. I’m proud to say I haven’t done anything like that since then, and that was over 4 years ago.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
686 Posts
I would never damage anyones car (like dent it or scratch it) or screw around with the mechanics intentionaly.

In high school, had friend who had an MG Midget and he was being a dick to us we used to do things like.
- pick it up and move it 2 or 3 blocks away,
- fill it with leaves or snow
and one time my buddy took a dump on the hood of it....now that was funny.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,992 Posts
Semi/diesel engine: trucker friend said a quart of gasoline in the air intake will take out
an engine- no butterflies on the intake, so combustable mixture will rev and rev...until
engine self destructs...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,476 Posts
24vsleeper said:
Probably the worst that I’ve done was after finding that after parking my Monte Carlo away from the rest of the cars in the parking lot, someone had still hit it with their crappy little tuner Civic hard enough to bend in my door and break their headlight and bend their fender and hood. I then waited until they came out and followed them home to find that they had a very nice yard. So I came back at about 3 in the morning and snuck up and left a note on their front door that said “When you do something to someone else’s property, it’s rude to not at least leave a note”. I then proceeded to tear up most of their yard spinning several brodies in it before a light popped on inside the house. It was well worth the two broken headlights from going through their fence. I’m proud to say I haven’t done anything like that since then, and that was over 4 years ago.
That sounds alot more mature and intelligent than loosining someones lug nuts wile they could possibly be doing 70 down the freeway in rush hour traffic.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,439 Posts
95trep3.3 said:
I don't agree with doing anything to anybodys car no mater what they did to you. Even if it is simple as loosening up some lig nuts it can possobly kill them. You have no Idea when that wheel might give and fall off. It may fall off while they or only doing 20MPH or 70MPH. This immature bullshit is just that Bullshit, Be a ****en man and handle you problems face to face.
You stole the thoughts right outta my head.
 
1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Top