DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lately I've noticed that this forum has more threads about people complaining about their cars and/or DC than there are threads from people who are happy with their cars.

What gives?

Are there still people on this forum who still like their cars and/or DC?

If so, they sure don't let anyone know.... kinda ironic since this is the forum for that.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
I still love my car, 27,000 miles now and the only dealer visit has been to replace the weatherstripping

I also like the fact that I am still getting compliments on my car on a regular basis

just last week I was drving to lunch with a guy who drives a new Sentra SE-R and one of his first comments was how nice the Trep was, suprised him how much he liked it

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
I love my Intrepid. Plain and simple. We have some sour grapes on these boards becuase their cars are lemons, or they abused them, or worse yet... just never took care of them ; ie; oil change, etc,etc. They like to blame DC for their troubles.

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OMG... I don't believe my eyes... positive things have been said about the Intrepid!!!!

I'm happy with my Intrepid too.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I can't say my Trep has been without any troubles (most minors in my opinion), but it's such a great ride and most of the service people I met are really nice, so I still love my car. :love:

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I love my car - best thing since sliced bread! :D

·
Registered
166 Posts
I love my car and everything about it.. Just wish that it was an ES... Then I could get a JoeKD intake...

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
i like my intrepid, but it's winter so i'm not as fond now. weird noises and wastes a lot of gas. come spring i'll warm up to it again, no pun intended.

·
Registered
504 Posts
I luuuuuuvvvv my car.

69000 miles and no problems. And I drive HARD. But I take care of it. The people who are whining are, well, whiners.

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
I love dc and my trep....i beat the snot out of it on a daily basis and she keeps coming back for more. most of the few things that have failed on my car are aftermarket....so the trep is the ****!! i'll never sell, i'll never sell...ok cept for a new charger. :D

·
Registered
369 Posts
Buying my R/T was one of the best things that I've ever done for myself. My first brand new car was in 74, and this is the nicest one I have ever owned. I drive it fast because thats what it's designed for.

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
I absolutely love my Intrepid, but HAS been a high maintenance car. I just gripe because sometimes i can't seem to keep up. that's why I've applied to companies that offer higher paying jobs.. that are closer to home.. that offer mucho freebies and great benefits. :D that and my friend and his gf. Here's to hoping we get the job :D

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
I love my 2002 300M and all my DC cars. Even the bad ones like the self burning 2002 Stratus SE Plus, lemon law returned 1984 Plymouth Turismo 2.2 i had. Some people just like to *****. Misery loves company.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I think that anyone that joins these threads, at one time, has or had a love for there dc car......they wouldn't be here if they didn't.....I for one love my car

·
Registered
740 Posts
I love my car ..just wish i could complete her with some custom plates ....lol at the State of Ohio....

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
crash459 said:
I think that anyone that joins these threads, at one time, has or had a love for there dc car......they wouldn't be here if they didn't.....I for one love my car
Be that as it may, what is there to be gained by b!tching all the time about an ex-girl/boyfriend, as it were.

·
Registered
321 Posts
well every one expects a "Flawless Car" which is a Fantisy. any thing that moves will break down such as humans=needs Dr's cars= Needs mechanic. same same. and every car made has had some problems with it in some aspect. so there is not going to be a car made that wont break down or have some thing not break cause its just inhearent in the design. and there will never be a perfect design.

i love my Dodge and loved the other one i had. hated the GM car i had and still do.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts