DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of you fellow Eagle owners ever meet people who have never heard of the Eagle brand? When I tell people I have an Eagle Vision I just get blank looks most of the time. Either that or they ask me "Is that like the Eagle Talon?" Is this just a Hawaii thing or is it like that on the mainland too?

:confused:

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Axle said:
OK.... but what's an Eagle?
Dude, you didnt even recognize the dash of an eagle. You are teh ghey.

·
Registered
2 Posts
No friggen kidding, when I bought my car all I got was the question: What is an eagle vision, or "you mean an eagle talon", no i dont dumbass!

·
Registered
836 Posts
Visionized said:
No friggen kidding, when I bought my car all I got was the question: What is an eagle vision, or "you mean an eagle talon", no i dont dumbass!
lol, wow people actually thought you didnt know what you drive??

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
I served in 'Nam with the Screaming Eagles (101st Airborne), is that the same thing??
Ignore the comment and see the "500" thrread. I'm really just trying to catch up...

·
Registered
709 Posts
or you can one up somebody by saying that the Intrepid is a clone of the Vision....... least last time I read it was stated that the Vision was the basic design Chrysler corp used for the LH platform.

Personaly I love the Eagle cars, mainly the street sleeper nature to them :p that and the Eagles aways looked more unique than the other cars on the various platforms.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts