DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a lot of stuff i want to do to my intrepid (money allowing im only 16) and i was wondering what u guys think i should do first you can pick from the list i have on my signature or suggest something new. Pictures of my car soon hopefully

·
Registered
583 Posts
Depends what your going for - Intake give you the most HP gain. Exhaust gives you the most noise. Autostick is probably fun to drive. I just got an exhaust system and its great. So I would say I/E first. Good luck, Justin. BTW, Im 16 too and yeah I know how hard money is to come by. lol.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've decided that im getting a new exhaust, which im using a new flowmaster 40 series muffler and im also gonna replace the cat converter which is going in on August 13th. I am also putting a new sub in my car (pioneer dual voice coil)I am looking into the auto stick mod, and if my trep is a newer 96 with some of the wiring already in it i might do that next. The intake is coming soon too i found a site - http://argus.dodgeintrepid.net/exhaust.htm that shows pretty much what the new exhaust will sound like.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i got my exhaust put on today (dual 40 series flowmasters). It is really loud (hehe) and i was getting a lot of looks going down the road in town. I am definately loving the results, and the whole setup only cost me $347.77. I am working on fabricating my own intake and i also have the a/s parts on the way! I'll keep u posted hopefully with pictures

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i got my exhaust put on today (dual 40 series flowmasters). It is really loud (hehe) and i was getting a lot of looks going down the road in town. I am definately loving the results, and the whole setup only cost me $347.77. I am working on fabricating my own intake and i also have the a/s parts on the way! I'll keep u posted hopefully with pictures
:auto_06:

·
Registered
583 Posts
Way to go. It would be nice to see pics and/or sound clip. I get alot of looks too. I think more people look because they have never seen an intrepid with an exhaust more than whoa. But alot of people have complemented on mine. Im sure youll get it too. Nothing like a v6 with exhaust. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts