DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wanting to "dress up" the engine compartment. I am wanting to incorporate that wire loom stuff. What color should I go with?

Red- my intake is red...should I follow suite?
Blue-
yellow-to go with my car color and the gold scheme I am working on and get my intake tube powder coated yellow or gold

Oh the choices...

T.I.A :dance2:

·
Registered
85 Posts
go with the yellow or gold if that is what you are planning on doing, other wise make it match your intake(red)

Reactions: silver&gold

·
Registered
747 Posts
I really don't think the yellow and gold would mesh well. The colors are too different. I'd go with the performance red. ;)

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Caffinated Soap said:
I really don't think the yellow and gold would mesh well. The colors are too different. I'd go with the performance red. ;)
True...but its undedr the hood tho'. Granted the intake is red but I had planned on having it powder coated either yellow or gold. But at the same time...I guess red wouldn't be too bad.

MellowMopar said:
go with the yellow or gold if that is what you are planning on doing, other wise make it match your intake(red)
See, now I am torn...I don't know what to do. Maybe I will be nice and let my wife pick the color...yellow or red. :dunno:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts