DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats going on with Sprint. I have seen posts poking at the company, but is there something really going on?

I first got my phone and it worked well, now the service and phone sucks, I never have a signal and nobody can ever hear me. WHATS GOING ON!?

·
Banned
3,025 Posts
The running joke around here, being that Sprint World Headquarters is like 15 miles away at the most, people can't even get a Sprint signal in Sprint's home market. I don't know a single person who has Sprint who lives around here right next door to their huge world headquarters.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
thats just like where i work (the building) there is a sprint/nextel store, (and also corporate offices up next to us on the 20th floor) and there is no signal there! they cant even demo the phones down in the store (on ground floor) becuase the phones cant get a signal!

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
most people in my area have sprint, i know some people and see some people with t-mobile, verizon almost seems nonexistant, i love sprint, works like a champ, i was hearing that they are doing some network changes so it may be fluctuating in service, but i love the price and service overall

·
get off my lawn
15,507 Posts
:bowdown: Ive had sprint for 4 years only time i ever had a dropped call was when i was driving in Kentucky,, but most parts up there think a airplane is a UFO, so its expected,, it even works up in northern Wisconsin, but they do have some really pushy salespeople

·
Registered
347 Posts
A few of my friends work for Verizon's cell phone division. But they prefer to use Sprint cell phones.
Whats up with that?

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
There could be 3 corporate offices and 600 stores all in one mall for the same phone company. If there isn't a digital tower that they use nearby, there won't be service. Adding digital towers is easier said than done. My mother's been a part of local gov't for years (both town council & school committee) and when a company wants to put up a tower in my hometown, it tends to turn into WWIII. people don't want the tower, the company does, and so on and so on.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
LOUD98ES said:
There could be 3 corporate offices and 600 stores all in one mall for the same phone company. If there isn't a digital tower that they use nearby, there won't be service. Adding digital towers is easier said than done. My mother's been a part of local gov't for years (both town council & school committee) and when a company wants to put up a tower in my hometown, it tends to turn into WWIII. people don't want the tower, the company does, and so on and so on.

oh i know,it just cant be good for sales, when they wanna demonstrate something on hte phone, and it shows no signal!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts