DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im coming home from work tonight and im going the speed limit(same road i got in a wreck on this week)
and some big ass truck is tailing my ass so i slow down a little to tick him of
we come to a stop light last one befor my house like 3 miles away so he honks his horn and flashes his lights i lean out the window and ask what do u want
he replys hey granpa can you at least go the speed limit...........
:D
i go like 20 under in a 45 mph zone no crossing since its head on traffic and theres alot of traffic on the road i do this for like 1 mile he keeps tryin to pas and when he does i pick up speed and slow back down than at a stop sign I see knowones comin throw the thing in 3rd and just floor it all the way to my house i bet i hit at lest 80 comin here
thats alot for this road since its like narrow and ****
i didnt see the guy in my rear view mirror till i had to slow down to turn into my driveway

sort of a kill i just found it kind of funny to piss off the monster truck driving hicks who live out here cow boy hat and all even had the "redneck" sticker on his front windsheild
that dont say it nothing else will

·
Registered
560 Posts
nah dude...dont do that ****...that is the best way to cause an accident...he tries (in anger) going around your ass while you both are hauling...what happens when headlights are comin the other way? the combined speed is too much, just dont do it...especially after you just got into a serious accident very recently...just let him go by next time, it aint worth it...

[ December 19, 2001: Message edited by: Valhalla 21340 ]

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
This is what i would have done. When he made the grandpa crack i would have laughed hysterically for a minute then went on my merry little way like nothing happend....i think the bigger the truck, the more insecure about their....ummm....n/m :D

·
Read Only
118 Posts
So let me get this straight. You purposefully pissed off a redneck in a truck and then drove straight to your house so he now knows where you live. I can't say that is one of the smartest things I've ever heard of.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
You purposefully pissed off a redneck in a truck and then drove straight to your house so he now knows where you live.
That's what I was thinking. Go around the block next time. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Originally posted by Valhalla 21340:
nah dude...dont do that ****...that is the best way to cause an accident...he tries (in anger) going around your ass while you both are hauling...what happens when headlights are comin the other way? the combined speed is too much, just dont do it...especially after you just got into a serious accident very recently...just let him go by next time, it aint worth it...

[ December 19, 2001: Message edited by: Valhalla 21340 ]
I couldn't agree more.............. If someone tailgate me I just apply my brake alittle so they have to back off. Besides if that don't work, my 3rd light blinks on and off when the brakes are applied and that'll drive them crazy!!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts