DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i got a 25 dollar gift sertificate to autozone
and i need to know what u think i should invest in im thinkin some foot pedals but not the neon ones they would get trashed to quick any sugestions

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
-Upgrade your headlamps
-Upgrade foglamps
-Neon light tube
-Neon hottwirez
-Racing pedals
-Better plug wires
-Decals
...thats about all i can think of off the top of my head.

·
Registered
502 Posts
I realized that for winter my nice chrome neon pedals would get awfully messy with all the snow/salt. So I just rubber-banded sandwhich bags over them so they won't get messed up. In summer I simply take off the bags.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
hmm, yeah, pedals are kinda ricer if you ask me, especialy just the covers, unless they are real I do not really like them.

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Originally posted by blkbute:
hmm, yeah, pedals are kinda ricer if you ask me, especialy just the covers, unless they are real I do not really like them.
Would you happen to know where I could find "replacement" pedals for my car? I would much rather have those than the "covers" I have now. :)

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i got myslef a new sub box since the ***** that rearended me cracked my box and the insurance dosint cover anything uve added to your car..........................LEARN TO DRIVE *****(too bad she dosint read this forum)

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
is it possible to sue her for the money? in my opinion its not worth the hastle, but if I had about 2 grand of stereo just in the trunk I would sue.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts