DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
As for the nicest car I've ever seen... I've been for a ride in a RR Phantom, and have sat in the Maybach 62 (the big one) - that is an unbelievable car.

I can't even make a call on the coolest car... I see lots of cool cars everyday - I mean I think my 83 300D is pretty badass!

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
the batmobile

but seriously the coolest car i've seen is the Bonnie & Clyde "death car" not just because it's a '32 Ford, but the story behind it. Maybe one day my car will be on display like that. That'd be neat :blunt:

on a related note i was an extra few minutes late for work today because i thought i saw a Delorean on a semi-trailer, but... it turned out to be a 'yota.

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
a guy I know from a lot of local car shows has a collection that is pretty sweet. The guy was a graphic artist and made a fortune in the 70s and 80s designing pepsi can labels. He has about 8 cars in total ranging from a blown stingray to a couple of rat rods.

·
Registered
589 Posts
ive seen a bunch of old mustangs and vettes and other muscle cars, ive seen a bunch of ferrari's, went for a ride in a 79 ferrari, driven a 84 porche around the block, dude up the street from me has a lambo, hes only taken it out a couple times while i was home so i dont know which kind, from my few memory shots, id say it was a murceilago, ive seen tons, i mean tons of high end mercedes, porche's, the bmw M7 is a nice car, theres on lurking around in my community somewhere, um... yeah, thats about it.

but the nicest was the gumball race inspired ferrari i saw blowing by me down the highway the one day, caught a glimpse of a nice big 07 in the middle of the huge light blue stripe going down the center of the all black ferrari, ****er was cruising, i was doing about 90 and he blew by me and disappeared in like, seconds...

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
That would have to be either the Porsche Carrera GT or the Mercedes Benz SLR, I've seen both in Toronto. I have seen Lambos and Ferraris but nothing worth mentioning like an Enzo....

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
When I was 10 years old, ny dad brought one of these home, brand new from the showroom floor. I think that's when I really started loving cars. It was the coolest car I'd ever seen, and may still be.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
a Dodge Viper ... I saw it yesterday (the newer one) we was next to each other in traffic for 5 minutes or more.. then he rev'd and the whole car shaked .. man I wish I had a V10 .. I then putted my car in N and rev'd after he was gone ( was with 3 of my friends ) and they were like wtf man don't do that again its not even close to being as loud.. and mind you, I have a f'd catalyc converter(or whatever they are called).

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
??? no posted pic? Or are you talking about the 63 Vett?
Dodgaholic said:
When I was 10 years old, ny dad brought one of these home, brand new from the showroom floor. I think that's when I really started loving cars. It was the coolest car I'd ever seen, and may still be.

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
Cars I have photographed and turn me on

My brothers 34 Ford

Who wouldn't want a Cuda?

Ahhhhhh..... Viper

37 Ford

39 Lincoln Zepher

37 Ford (ahhhhhhh....nice)

My friend owned one of these. Always a winner.

I owned one of these (58 Chevy) and one of my favorites.

And my all time favorite and dream car to own.

41 Willys Outlaw body.

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Dodgaholic said:
Your dad brought home a Tripod ????????????? :confused:

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
Yeah, this is another one I forgot about. Man is that sweet.
Dodgaholic said:

·
Registered
84 Posts
My uncle's '69 Chevelle SS always seemed pretty cool to me. Until he sold it to get a bike.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Believe it or not, my basket case 1967 Camaro...just picked it up and took it to storage Friday night.

It's going to be one helluva restoration!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts