DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was playing around with an extra ATC unit, thought this was kool. anyone know where this knob is from. with the chrome doo handles ans switches as well as chrome shifter i thought it would look nice...tlell me what u think.

BEFORE

AFTER

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
The knob is out of a LX series ATC unit. Err...edit, it's the new Chrysler ATC, also used in the Grand Cherokee and Commander.

LX

Grand Cherokee/Commander

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
I like the old ATC better!

What really ticks me off about the new Chrysler ATC unit is it's lack of a digital display. I'm a gadget freak and I like to have as many VFD displays in the car as possible :)

It just looks cooler, 'nuff said!

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
SHAUN said:
ding ding ding ding..thats correct. :dance2: not sure if anyone did this..wouldnt even call it a mod.

I have one, and even modded it so it fit on and had the line facing the right area. but I never ground the back down to make it sit in further, so I never actually put it on

·
Registered
175 Posts
If you have more chrome I believe it will look very good, a perfect match for a 300m cluster.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Me either...that's why I have a Stainless Steel shifter overlay instead of the "chrome" 300M shifter! :biggrin:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts