DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am proud to annouce that I am a owner of a 2001 Dodge Intrepid ES, with all the goodies with less than 49,000 miles, just recently purchaced 6-7-05.. This is a awesome ride!!!

I will be posting photos soon, I have already seen several photos on this site and it has given me several ideas on what I can do with mine..

So to all the other car Makes out there " Whatcha ya gonna do when Thundertrepid runs Wild On YOU??? " :flame:

Revised!!

When I first saw "Thundertrepid"

Photos added!!!

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Welcome, another steel blue ES good choice in color.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Welcome aboard!!!! Nice looking ride you got there ;)

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Wish mine had come with your wheels...
We say "Hey!"

·
Registered
364 Posts
Welcome!

Nice looking ride, the more of us that are burning up the highway, the less we have to endure the slower, uglier less likely autos! :grinno:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Again guys thanks for the compliments on "Thundertrepid" but compare to most of your rides she is a plain Jane, (but a nice plain Jane, LOL!) On another note, with Dodge discontinuing the Intrepid, I do hope this forum will remain strong and all you great folks keep the dream alive. I am just sorry I got a late start with my Intrepid.. I gave a up a sweet heart of a car to get "Thundertrepid" but father time was starting to take its tow and it was time to say my good byes, but what was nice someone in my neighborhood bought her.. So I still get to see her from time to time.. I will post a couple of pics to let you know what I gave up..

She had 156000 miles and was 9 yrs old, not bad for a car that saw allot of bad Winters. LOL!! 1996 Olds Cutlass Supreme SL with a 3.1 liter V6 faithful till the end..

·
Registered
299 Posts
Welcome to the site and congrats on the new ride.
Did the Earnhardt badges get moved over to the Intrepid?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts