1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
you know you left yourself wide open...lol

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
The easy exit makes the driver's chair move back when the ignition is turned off - now that's just plain FUN!

·
Mopar or No Car
7,869 Posts
Peppa Boy said:
The easy exit makes the driver's chair move back when the ignition is turned off - now that's just plain FUN!
Correct - drivers power seat will move back ~2" or until it hits the stops. Since my seat is already back all the way it wouldn't help me ... :(

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
D76G12 said:
Correct - drivers power seat will move back ~2" or until it hits the stops. Since my seat is already back all the way it wouldn't help me ... :(
The same goes for me. At 6'2", my seat is rather already back...

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Great when my wife (5' FA) gets out, and I forget to hit the key fob - at least I don't bash my knees on the steering wheel.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Peppa Boy said:
im 6'3+ akk the way back with it leaned back some as well too.
You could not have fit in a '70s Barracuda 'Cuda as, when I tried one, with the front seat completely back, my head was on the roof and sideways. The same was true for the Mustang Boss 302 1970. I had to order bucket seats on my Dodge Dart 340 1970 to fit right as, with the regular bench front seat, my head would touch the roof...

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
lmao... i loved my buddies uhm 67 imapala or 69 cant remember one of those. it was soo roomy. asshole let it get impounded and crushed. i hated him for that.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts