DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well One of the kids I work with and myself will be traveling to Ohio from April 13-29 for welding certification. Anyways we/I will have nights as well as weekends off so I was curious if there were any members around that wanted to get together or knew of anything worth lookong into. Im not sure about transportation yet but will get back when I find out.

Not sure on the Hotel either but I believe the facility is in Troy, Ohio

Thanks

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Go to a Indians game maybe?? Canton if you have time.
Dude.....hahaha. Cleveland is like 4 hours from Troy. I would say I'd drive down there, but it takes as much time to go to Chicago! If I'm driving that far, I will be leaving this god awful state. And Canton is just as far. haha

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
All i got to say is watch out for ohio cops because they will pull you over for anything.
Where did you hear that? You are completely right.....hahaha. On Rt. 90 over here up in the E. suburbs of Cleveland, I'm not joking when I say that there is someone pulled over every.......single.......time that I drive through. As long as it isn't me, I'm a happy camper.

·
Registered
291 Posts
As soon as i cross the line from Richmond I always keep an eye out. One time I got flagged down just cause im from Indiana. I try not to go to ohio much anymore unless its Dayton lol. Indiana cops are not bad at all, you can speed past them and they usually dont bother you.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
As soon as i cross the line from Richmond I always keep an eye out. One time I got flagged down just cause im from Indiana. I try not to go to ohio much anymore unless its Dayton lol. Indiana cops are not bad at all, you can speed past them and they usually dont bother you.
There's two problems in Ohio. The State boys, and the local cops. They both are on the Interstate, all the time. So that's double the chance that you'll get pulled over. Not even from Indiana to Ohio, you'll get pulled over if you're from Cleveland and you're in Toledo...Just how it goes. You can do 5 or so over, but I wouldn't recommend much more than that. Tickets are expensive here.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts