DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What's up everyone? My wife and I just became proud owners of a 2003 Dodge Intrepid SE last night. I plan on doing some mods to it and I'm excited to find a site like this specific to Intrepids.

Our other car (truck) is a 2003 Ford Ranger FX4. I added a bunch of mods to it via the info from http://www.generation-edge.com/forums/default.asp.

I'm excited to mod our new one!!

Glad to be here!

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Welcome and Enjoy!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't think they make the Tremor in a 4X4. I could be mistaken but I know when I was looking for them they didn't have 03 Tremor's with 4X4. I think the Tremors are sweet in that they come with a descent sound system (10" woofer w/ sub and sweet deck). But the down side is they don't come with 4X4 (as far as I know).

·
Registered
422 Posts
Thanks for the info, I just browsed the Ford website and they are now offering 4x4 on the 2004 Tremor models, yay! I am thinking about getting a Ranger after I am done paying off my Intrepid. I live out in the boonies, and think a truck would fare better on those roads than the Trep.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's awesome that they're offering 4x4 on the Tremor's now. Figures after I already got mine! :D

Well if you do get a Ranger I highly suggest checking out that website I mentioned above for mods. Check out my cardomain site here to look at some I've done:

http://www.cardomain.com/id/tbird2340

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Tbird" Do you have any photos of your "newborn" trep?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sure do... It isn't clean at all. When we picked it up Monday it was raining the whole time. :(

The first couple mods I plan on doing are the "Auto Headlights" and the "EVIC Install" (hopefully I can find one). Any advice for me?

·
Registered
583 Posts
Is that a 2.7? Looks nice and clean, Good luck modding it.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Too bad you got the shifter on the steering column, but hey it's a
Trep...Right!!!!!!?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yea, right after I was all excited seeing about the autostick I go out to my car to go home from work and realize that! Man was I bummed!!

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
IntrepidV614 said:
Is that a 2.7? Looks nice and clean, Good luck modding it.
Best Way to tell is that SE's have no fog lights. :(

1 - 20 of 24 Posts