DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering whats the deal with the new front on the Dodge cars in NASCAR. They kinda remind me of the front of the Charger concept.... Is Dodge hinting at this or maybe they will just restyle the next gen intrepid like this.
Judge for yourself but the new grill opening is much like the other Dodge cars.

·
Registered
638 Posts
The front is a lil diff but....... the front looks diff on almost every dodge in NASCAR, it just depens on how the team is running the track.

PHIL

·
Registered
962 Posts
That one looks like a Stratus front to me

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that is a busch league car, its Mcmurrey's. But the front you have shown is exactly the same minus the graphics of lights. Look at the center of the grill in between the pink markers

·
980 Posts
My guess would be that they did that for extra cooling when needed and keeping one front nose for both short tracks and superspeedways that way they just tape up as needed not needing different nose on different track cars also you can bet aero plays into it somewhere.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Snatcherchief30 said:
that is a busch league car, its Mcmurrey's. But the front you have shown is exactly the same minus the graphics of lights. Look at the center of the grill in between the pink markers
You're right. I didn't know that was McMurrey. I was just pulled in by seeing no lower grille decal or fog light decals on the top photo. I see the same air dam grille on both bodies. It just doesn't look right on McMurrey's car without the decals...a loss of the classic Intrepid look.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts