DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is up with the ricers here in the Bay Area???? I don't know about other places but they must be gettin' beat all time over here because they're now always in the slow lane and stayin' away from everyone now, can't ever get any to race anymore.... They must be gettin' whooped bad or something....?

I just started noticing this.... Strange....

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
I think the reasoning behind that is the fact that they have gotten so cocky that they want to see you fly by them first and then they want to go after you. I guess they started realizing that the stickers didnt help, so now they just pretend that they are fast, race or no race.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I've had similar things happen to me before. Maybe some realize that their rides are slow and just like the pimped out look? I had a shitty accord one night coming back from Muvico flash his lights at me as I blew past his ricer as at 85 and I kept going for another 1/2 mile and I think he tried to catch up and I just kept going and never saw him again. :D

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
The same in Minn today going to Target is a 4 door dark red CIVC with a 4 inch tall hood scoop and lowered, fart pipe. The car did`nt look to bad for a ricer. A young guy and his girl friend. At the stop light he smiled to race. Very easy kill by 30mph had about 4 or 5 car lengths on him what a dog all show and no go. My wife wanted to go home and get her Neon and race him. I am sure she could have beaten him too.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
I noticed the same thing... I found one with an Integra all done up with a big wing and everything, but didn't want a piece of me =(, a couple mins later he lined up with a stock civic and they went, that just sucked cause I wanted to blow his doors off!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts