DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had my Intrepid for about a yr or so now and never bothered to even look up MODS for it because I didnt think there was any out there. Well good thing I found this site. Only bad news now is I am in the Air Force and about to head to Korea for a year and cant take my car. Oh well I guess I can start on in after I get back state side. After Korea I will be stationed in Alabama. I guess I will have a yr to write down the MODS I want and save up the money. Oh by the way if anyone is from Alabama perferably Montgomery let me know what it is like there. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Welcome to the site... and hopefully you got the good base over there. I can't remember which one it is at the moment!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am a 1C351..Command and Control aka Command Post. No I didnt get the good base from what everyone says. Osan has all the shopping and you are allowed to bring your family. I got Kunsan which is known for its Partying and Morale. Not to good for a family man. Oh well I will just make the best of it plus it has to be better then Minot AFB, Nd..lol

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
AFCP said:
plus it has to be better then Minot AFB, Nd..lol
Oh that I'm sure it is. You ever been there? No? Good you don't want to. I thought SD was cold!!!

·
Registered
347 Posts
The only problem there is that you will be seeing a lot of Korean rice cars. Oh the torture!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts