DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
silver&gold said:
what was that dude shooting at to get the explosion???that was cool:bigsmile:
maybe an aerosol can??..i think the fire burning at first was just used to ignite whatever was shot at

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
O..I..C :blush: kinda made me do a little trip back in time to when I was a kid. My Uncle would take trash bags, fill them with a little fuel (unleaded usually) tie it up and toss it into a fire. Man those were good times....that was until the dumbass got 3rd degree burns on his arms:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
pfft....amateurs

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Alright, how'd they do that trick with the microwave?!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Heres how you do it,
you take a candle, and put two objects on either side of the candle, so that when you put a glass ontop of the candle air can still reach the flame. Then you put your microwave on, and enjoy the show ^_^

·
Registered
779 Posts
twh5112 said:
Heres how you do it,
you take a candle, and put two objects on either side of the candle, so that when you put a glass ontop of the candle air can still reach the flame. Then you put your microwave on, and enjoy the show ^_^
thats easy enough lol. I was thinkin there was some sort of chemical in those dishes under the glass. Do you know if it messes up your microwave in any way?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
besides the shattered glass? I don't think it seriously messes anything up.

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
twh5112 said:
Heres how you do it,
or the glass had a metal rim.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts