DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i also bought wheeeeelz....i wanted 20's, but couldn't afford em, so i bought these for my black 2001 300m

they are 18x8 Mille Miglia f-20's (20 spoke)

i really like them :cool:

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
dude..those wheels are....cool..theres something about them.i dunno..but i like em

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, thats exactly what everyone has said that i showed em too....classy luxury wheels, not bling bling (not like i hate that)

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
wholey ****in sweetness(sooo not a word i normally use)

i like those, looks like i cant buy rims for my wip, got a nother wip to suport lol

ALi

·
Registered
518 Posts
beautiful rims! same family/style as mine. I am going to warn you though, cleaning the spokes is a biotch!!!

VERY nice rims though. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
I like 'em a lot, they make those in 20's? :D

·
Registered
415 Posts
Hey did the BMW come with?

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
Goliath27 said:
wholey ****in sweetness(sooo not a word i normally use)

i like those, looks like i cant buy rims for my wip, got a nother wip to suport lol

ALi
Whats up sweetness

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
That's the only drawback to having alloy rims in snowbelt states...the salt and stuff really does a job on them. After a few years (or less) they really look like crap. I'm referring to the unpainted rims that have a clear-coat finish. The salt eats it off after a while. Geez I hate winter.

·
Registered
161 Posts
cobra65 said:
That's the only drawback to having alloy rims in snowbelt states...the salt and stuff really does a job on them. After a few years (or less) they really look like crap. I'm referring to the unpainted rims that have a clear-coat finish. The salt eats it off after a while. Geez I hate winter.
Your right bro but the only thing he has to do is keep his old wheels, take the new ones off in the winter time and put the old ones back on, too easy fo' sheesy LOL! But nice choice bro in wheels. :biggrin:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thats the plan, still got my old ones....Up here in Regina Saskatchewan Canada.....the salt is pretty bad sometimes....But not near as bad a Toronto...(luckily i have a shitbox i drive in winter instead of my 300m.)

·
Registered
865 Posts
not too shabby, will have to see what they look like on your car though as in that pic (imo) they are proportionate to the car which gives a good look, maybe will look a little different on yours.

Wheels that are too big for a car look stupid (no matter which style) as well as wheels that are too small.

I believe it's Rolls Royce (as well as others) that the wheel/tire should be 1/2 the hieght of the car, I tend to agree.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts