DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am looking for the following:

Wheel covers (Hubcaps) for 16 inch wheels. I do not care if they are from a 1st gen or a 2nd gen Intrepid, Concorde, just as long as they are 16 inch hubcaps :D

I will update this list as I go along...

·
Registered
10,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is another part that I was going to add to the list but forgot about until now:

A 300M dash clock housing (Deal where the clock mounts to and has the dash vents)

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
I also have a clock bezel - sandstone (tan) all vents work smooth and I have complete set of spare vents from a project bezel 2/3 work smooth. Other one is taken apart to try and fix..
No pm sent.

·
Registered
10,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
**UPDATE**

I am now looking for / needing parts for my 1st gen..

The Ignition Lock, Door Locks, Trunk Lock, and Glove box locks and the key for the locks....

My key is so worn down that it will still work all the locks, but the copies do not work due to my key being worn down to the point where they can not make a copy of it...

--OR--

If anyone can pull the Remote Keyless Entry System from a 1st gen at a yard and be willing to send it to me... (Unit under the black plastic part of the Dash, some of the wiring harness, and the remotes)..

Shipping will be the Zip where it says my location is..

·
Registered
560 Posts
I think you can go to the dealer and have them make you a brand new key. I don't know how much that would cost, though. Depending on the price, it might be worthwhile to do that instead of buying all the locks for the car and going through all the work of changing them.

·
Registered
10,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think you can go to the dealer and have them make you a brand new key. I don't know how much that would cost, though. Depending on the price, it might be worthwhile to do that instead of buying all the locks for the car and going through all the work of changing them.
I just have to find a dealer that I can trust. There is one dealer that I have visited in the past, and I was not treated at all well there. I may have to see what all dealers here in Tupelo, MS come Tuesday to see if I can even trust them. At least I keep the title with me just in case they ask to see it to verify that I am the owner of the car.

i have a set of four wheel covers from 2000 intrepid es
Even though micholob already sent me a set (See sig), it wouldn't hurt to have an extra set on hand. You got a pic of what they look like?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Something else to add to this list of things I am looking for:

Aux Power socket. I know I can easily buy something like that at Wal-mart, but I like to help other people out and not give in to the big money hungry retailers like Wal-Mart :D

·
Registered
10,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
**UPDATE**

I am now looking for / needing parts for my 1st gen..

The Ignition Lock, Door Locks, Trunk Lock, and Glove box locks and the key for the locks....

My key is so worn down that it will still work all the locks, but the copies do not work due to my key being worn down to the point where they can not make a copy of it...

--OR--

If anyone can pull the Remote Keyless Entry System from a 1st gen at a yard and be willing to send it to me... (Unit under the black plastic part of the Dash, some of the wiring harness, and the remotes)..

Shipping will be the Zip where it says my location is..
Ignition Lock, Door locks, Trunk lock have been gotten (Thanks you Cean for the parts), but still on the lookout for the RKE system with pigtail, OTIS (with wiring harness), and the Auxillary Power Socket (Don't want to spend the money at the hungry big box stores like WalMart)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts