DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have 10 wheels and 14 tires for sale. (Actually 5 additional Pontiac rally wheels mentioned at the end)

Here is what I have (Pictures will be forthcoming)

1. A set of FOUR 17" Chrome Razorstar wheels with 245/50R17 BF Goodrich Scorchers Mounted. These tires are the ones with the Red Rubber molded all the way through the tire.

This is a STOCK photo from the BFG website. NOT ACTUALWHEEL/TIRE combo.

Two of the ACTUAL wheels and tires.

Another pic of ACTUAL wheels and tires.

Wheels and tires are yours for $700.

BONUS! I will deliver these FREE if you are anywhere near I-95 between Baltimore, MD and South Carolina.

2. A set of FOUR 18" Silver Special wheels with worn out rubber mounted. The tires do have minimal tread and do hold air. Two are Michelin Pilot Sports and two are Goodyear Eagle F1s

Wheels and tires are yours for $250.

SAME BONUS! I will deliver these FREE if you are anywhere near I-95 between Baltimore, MD and South Carolina.

3. A PAIR (two) Hoosier Drag Radials mounted on steel 16" x 8" wheels. These wheel/tire assemblies are the perfect fit for drag racing any LH car. Dodge Intrepid, Chrysler LHS, Chrysler 300M or Chrysler Concord. Will work for First or Second Generation cars. Bolt circle is 5x114.3 or 5x4 1/2"

These will also fit any Ford or Mopar RWD car with the POSSIBLE issue of backspacing. I will be happy to provide ANY measurements upon request.

SAME BONUS! (Getting tired of this?) I will deliver these FREE if you are anywhere near I-95 between Baltimore, MD and South Carolina.

4. A set of FOUR 17" Goodyear Eagle LS tires. Original Equipment for 1999 & 2000 300M and LHS. These tires are about half worn. NO WHEELS come with this set of tires!

Other three are similar.
Tires are yours for $100.

DIFFERENT BONUS! (GOTCHA) I will deliver these FREE if you are anywhere near I-95 between Baltimore, MD and South Carolina AS LONG AS I am making at least one other delivery at that time.

5. I have FIVE 15" Pontiac Rallye wheels in fair shape. All have tires mounted but tires are junk. Wheels are in fair condition at best.

This is the STYLE wheel NOT an actual pic

These are the wheels I have

$75 takes all FIVE wheels.

·
Registered
8,625 Posts
Damn! it man I want these put me down now

2. A set of FOUR 18" Silver Special wheels with worn out rubber mounted. The tires do have minimal tread and do hold air. Two are Michelin Pilot Sports and two are Goodyear Eagle F1s

SAME BONUS! I will deliver these FREE if you are anywhere near I-95 between Baltimore, MD and South Carolina.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
kcarlos2000 said:
Damn! it man I want these put me down now

ha i beat you

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
Don, was wondering if you could PM me some pics of the Special rims, or at least let me know how much, if any, curb rash/chipping there is.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,349 Posts
The feeding frenzy is up to full speed...standing back!! I've got some cash in my pocket in case any of the offers fall thru.....hah!!

·
Woober Goobers!
50,349 Posts
make sure you save up some extra cash for the different lug nuts.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts