DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some people know my 2.7 is acting up lately, but after driving on low oil pressure for about 2 months now(without any problems) I think that I will attend the next meet.....maybe my car will catch fire (not trying to poke fun at anyone) so my insurance will buy me a new trep. So I need to start planning my time out. Any clues for a mid-west meet?

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
Well, seeing as to how the show season is coming to a close, I'd say the next big one would be the international meet which is not until the snow melts, at least. What I mean is, you've got plenty of time now for mods and such, in fact, a whole winter in front of you.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Watch your tongue! That was MY car that burnt up last International meet! :mad: :angry: :crazy: :devil:

Just playin'...I miss driving that car, though...:(

I don't know many people, including myself, that come out on top when it comes to total losses, so don't jinx yourself...that said, if you ever did want your car to explode, simply drill through your firewall near a fuel line and install a large (4 gauge worked for me) electrical power wire alongside it. Hopefully, you knicked the fuel line ever so slightly, as this will allow the fuel to leak just enough where nothing will happen for the first few days. Be prepared to provoke the fire by driving your car very quickly. Hitting the limiter from a stop should do the trick, but make sure your engine is already warm before starting.

OF COURSE, I'M JUST KIDDING! :rolleyes: ;) Even if all you ever do is ***** and moan about that car, you will miss it...

·
Registered
712 Posts
Axle said:
Well, seeing as to how the show season is coming to a close, I'd say the next big one would be the international meet which is not until the snow melts, at least.
bite your tongue!

GF5V2 may happen......Vlad knows what I mean.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Axle said:
Up at Brown's, that would be awesome.
maybe................IF I could get a hold of Greg.

possibly Strat's.....there always seems like a good winter place.

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Dude, Screech is busy at the promo's for the Saved by the Bell dvd's.

Actually, we could meet for the international meet dvd release, if that will ever happen.

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
HAHAH did you guys who went to gearfest see the cops accross the street? Probably waiting for us to start doing burnouts. :)

--Gorm

1 - 20 of 21 Posts