DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'v been waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting for the NYC meet but no luck.. Is there one in the works? Whats going on?

Richie

·
Registered
155 Posts
Whats the deal w/ an NYC meet, if there was one I could be included in I'd be more then willing to go, if its for a particular group or something, I'd be glad to help since I'm from NYC. But if anything, best of luck to ya.

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
We can easily set up a NYC meet. Weather is starting to get better. Last time we met up there were four of us (all 2nd gens). Intrepidatious has the pics from it. It was pretty cool. We met up, talked Treps, then went for beers. :)

·
Registered
155 Posts
DJpill, How did you get the pic of the empire state to be an avatar? I have a pic of the wtc lights that i want to post as mine. Also, theres a white Trep r/t I see parked in SJU's parking lot, it has a DI.net sticker on the passenger's side backseat window, thats how i found out about the site, I've been wondering who that is, it looks a lot like ur trep, is that you?

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
That might be Frank-GNY. He has a white R/T. I am not sure if he bought a sticker or not. Mine is silver.

I just took the pic of the ESB with my digicam. Its pretty simple. Just had to crop it nicely. I took the pic in Long Island City.

·
Registered
155 Posts
well if you see a dark red(i forgot what the factory name is for the color) 2.7 beep at you and wave you'll know who it is then. Thanks for the info by the way.

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Yeah.... lets see that avatar you have of the lights. We should do a NYC meet sometime soon now that we have more members.

·
Registered
155 Posts
see the thing w/ the avatar is that i didn't shoot it, its a pic someone sent me and I saved it to my drive. I don't know how to modify its size to make it fit according to the avatar options.
As far as a meet you can count me in wherever, whenever.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I was reading what they were saying on the other post about a west coast meet. They have a very good idea. I figure when I go to the NY International auto show next week I'm gonna ask the Dodge reps if they have any type of exhibition over here and see if I can help put something together, If not, I'm still open for suggestions and glad to help anyone else who has an idea for an East coast meet. Anyone have any comments?

·
Registered
155 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
TypeMack said:
DJpill, How did you get the pic of the empire state to be an avatar? I have a pic of the wtc lights that i want to post as mine. Also, theres a white Trep r/t I see parked in SJU's parking lot, it has a DI.net sticker on the passenger's side backseat window, thats how i found out about the site, I've been wondering who that is, it looks a lot like ur trep, is that you?
That is my baby there. My daughter drives it to SJU.
I'm really glad, I could help you find this great community.
Welcome aboard!
Frank

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Wow, I didn't even know that NYC meet website was still up. I haven't used Freeservers since then!

Let's try and get something together! I'd love to meet up with everyone again. :wink:

·
Registered
155 Posts
Frank you definately have a nice trep, lemme know when you want to sell it j/k. It rules, thanks for putting up the sticker.
Somebody come up w a good idea for a meet. Intrepidatious, any ideas? Lemme know.

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Frank: You trust your daughter enough to drive the Trep? Hehehehehehe

Lets hope that she gets her driving skills from your side of the family instead of the other side (if ya know what I mean). ;) I just hope that those damm kids at SJU dont mess up the trep too much. I know how careless they are when it comes to opening and slammin their doors into the car parked next to them.

Oh also.... Frank it doesnt look like my freeservers site will let you link pics for stuff like sigs. I moved your picture to my permanent webserver. Replace the freeservers URL with this one in your sig and it should come up no problem.

http://www.djpill.com/rt/franksig.jpg

As far as a meet goes... I would really like to make it worthwile and have the CT guys come down and meet up with us. I would be game for that bigtime. Weekends are cool. I am usually available as long as I have notice. Lets give it about a month or so for the weather to stay good.

·
Registered
88 Posts
DjPiLL said:
Frank: You trust your daughter enough to drive the Trep? Hehehehehehe

Well...I think of it like a tooth pulling...It hurts but it has to be done! Let me tell, you it invalves a lot of praying and I'm not even religious.

I just hope that those damm kids at SJU dont mess up the trep too much. I know how careless they are when it comes to opening and slammin their doors into the car parked next to them.

You just made me really nervous! :nervous:

Oh also.... Frank it doesnt look like my freeservers site will let you link pics for stuff like sigs. I moved your picture to my permanent webserver. Replace the freeservers URL with this one in your sig and it should come up no problem.

Thanks

As far as a meet goes... ....Lets give it about a month or so for the weather to stay good.

After may 7th I'm good for anything, anywhere!

:nervous:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts