DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I would like to know where can I buy the logo (jcman311's avartes) for my front bumper? Some kids take that away. Thanks.

Cheers,
Bowen

·
Registered
638 Posts
That part is only available from a Chrysler dealership as far as I know. You might be able to find one on E-bay but I haven't seen one yet. You might also try www.chryslerpartsdirect.com. It's OEM parts at somewhat of a discount.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay, let me check the website first. Thanks.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have just checked the website http://www.chryslerpartsdirect.com. However, I cannot find one for my Eagle Vision. Can I use another which is for Eagle Talon? Or can anyone find one for me? Thanks.

Cheers,
Bowen

·
Registered
638 Posts
I think the one on the Talon is a different size. I think your best be would be the dealer...or you could look at the junkyards to see if there are any in decent shape. It's a lot cheaper that way. The dealer might charge you $50 or more. :crazy: I've already been to the junkyards here and they don't have any....that must mean that all the Visions are still on the road. :biggrin:

·
9,861 Posts
Its called a badge. You can get it from your local dodge dealership's parts desk.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool~ Thanks a lot.

But I am not sure if Dodge still have Eagle badge.

Cheers,
Bowen

·
Registered
638 Posts
They still do. I just got a complete set of emblems for my Vision about 5 months ago.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's cool~

However, can you tell me the part number for the badge? Thanks a lot.

Cheers,
Bowen

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks a lot.
I've got it. But do you know if the shipping price is high because they don't supply the shipping price.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts