DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,649 Posts
Try your local dealer or eBay. They're standard on the SXT and '02 R/T. I know there is also a set on eBay right now...

·
Banned
1,258 Posts
dbaudiopro said:
Try your local dealer or eBay. They're standard on the SXT and '02 R/T. I know there is also a set on eBay right now...
I just looked at an 03 SXT yesterday, and those aren't the same wheels.

·
Registered
8,649 Posts
Weren't they the ones available on the '02 SXT though? They may have changed them in '03. I haven't been by a dealer in quite a while...

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Those are the 02 R/T and SXT wheels. I have them on my 01 R/T (bought them on ebay). Very nice!

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
One of those rims are damaged. This guy would be better off parting his rims individually to people looking for full spares. I emailed him asking if he would sell me one of the rims. Anyone else want to get in with me? I offered him $100 buks shipped for one of the "good" rims/tires.

If you are looking for a full set... i highly recommend this seller as this is the guy I got my chromes from. They came in mint condition.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2404432222&category=33749

·
Registered
995 Posts
sure do, there the same wheels that I might be getting for my car, when the lease is up on the company PT. The boss got the R/T rims for it and when it goes back the steels and hubcap go back on, and hopefully I get the R/T wheels.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts