1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Odd, those almost don't even look like Intrepid taillights...the shape looks different to me. Maybe its just the fact that they're clear/altezza style...

I don't know where he got em tho..thats the first 2nd gen trep I've seen with taillights like that.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
slewis said:
there is a ton of work on that...he had to cut into the rear clip, remold the trunk lid, and bumper....it isn't something that you can do easily.
You sure...because from what i heard it really isnt that much work (as much as one would do for say...hood scoops..equvialence only in difficulty)...i dont see what he would have to remold the trunk lid...but i could be wrong

·
Registered
657 Posts
He is the guy that I bought the body kit off of. I talked to him extensivly about the conversion. He only did it because it wasn't something that anyone had done. If you look at the trunk lid, you can see by the light where it is added on about 2 inches.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
slewis said:
He is the guy that I bought the body kit off of. I talked to him extensivly about the conversion. He only did it because it wasn't something that anyone had done. If you look at the trunk lid, you can see by the light where it is added on about 2 inches.
oohhh really ok....that **** is nice though...i swear when i saw the tirburon lights i always thought of the trep...but i know **** about body work so abandoned the idea...glad to see someone pulled it off....thanks for the clarification!

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
I remember awhile back he posted on here. He said he was going to put the tail lights in and I thought at the time that it was not going to look good. In the end they look really great. Don't remember what his name was though.

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
He needs to get rid of that fugly bullwhip antenna.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts