DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was in laCrosse (WI) for the first weekend of their Oktoberfest last weekend. The motel we all stayed at was across the parking lot from Dahl Ford.

And what did Dahl have in their parking lot, outside?! Two GT500s with real, not temp or dealer, Wisc license plates. Walking around (drunk) on Saturday night we went by their side showroom. There was another GT500 and a real honest-to-ghod original Shelby GT350 pushed up against the glass.

Thats about a million dollars of car right there...... In a town of about 75k people.........

·
Registered
931 Posts
Probably drugs. Lol

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nah, these things were the real deal. When we saw the first two they were 'opened up' on the lot showing off the interiors and engine. 'Sounded Real' too......

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
[QUOTE='98-ESer]nah, these things were the real deal. When we saw the first two they were 'opened up' on the lot showing off the interiors and engine. 'Sounded Real' too......[/QUOTE]

answer: stock brokers(financial), rich kids

Im working on a lamborghini diablo retro in a few weeks or over the summer. This guy has always come over with a different car, from his 96 lambo, to a ferrari, gallardo, viper rt10, bmw 330ci, audi a8, sl65... so he certainly loves cars... keeps them stock tho.. now he wants some real lights for his 96 lambo.

his underground parking lot in toronto looks like an exotic car show. When i asked him how he buys a 265000$ car cash, he simply replied "credit card". Its some crap about not being charged tax as long as its a company expense so his cars are on a "company lease"

Hes got madd money for sure. Thats probably what these ppl do, or they are rich old kids living off daddy's business.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
linuxglobal said:
answer: stock brokers(financial), rich kids

Im working on a lamborghini diablo retro in a few weeks or over the summer. This guy has always come over with a different car, from his 96 lambo, to a ferrari, gallardo, viper rt10, bmw 330ci, audi a8, sl65... so he certainly loves cars... keeps them stock tho.. now he wants some real lights for his 96 lambo.

his underground parking lot in toronto looks like an exotic car show. When i asked him how he buys a 265000$ car cash, he simply replied "credit card". Its some crap about not being charged tax as long as its a company expense so his cars are on a "company lease"

Hes got madd money for sure. Thats probably what these ppl do, or they are rich old kids living off daddy's business.
Just don't **** up when modding his lights!

·
Registered
715 Posts
Well im sure they are real! for the Dahl Family is Freakin LOADED!!! its nuts. and the fact that the Bergstrom family had been trying to buy there dealership for years. Also theres money in the family from years ago. i dont remember where.

I wouldnt doublt at all if they were real! Dam, wheres your camera? Maybe ill have to make a run down there to get some pics

1 - 10 of 10 Posts