DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Where should North Central U.S. DI.NET members meet at?

• Illinois (Chicago)

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Wisconsin (Milwaukee)

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Wilconsin (Dells Area?)

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Wisconsin (Kenosha-Great Lakes Dragaway)

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Indiana (Indianapolis)

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Michigan (upper)

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Michigan (lower)

• Iowa (?)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Missouri (?)

• Other (Specify)

Votes: 16 38.1%

• Total voters
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Vote on where you think the next DI.NET meet should be, we should do it some time this summer!
Remember some of us may have to do some driving!

Oh yeah, an I cant change the poll entries now its too late, just pick an area nearest to you and we will decide a definite area later.

·
Registered
74 Posts
MOA

Yeah, my vote is for either Minneapolis, or somewhere in Wisconsin.

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
write in for cedar point in ohio or somewhere toward the middle of ohio. i got a friend there plus it's pretty close anything in freaking wisconson will be more then 2,000 miles from the east coast thats crazy. what we should do is have a poll for where the most ppl live then pick a spot closet to the middle of that but leaning a lil towards the most ppl. that is the most fair way of doing it. i think the best time is spring break next year most ppl can take off work and kids are out of school.

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
treppin96 said:
Illinois or Indiana

but we all know we want to have it in Indy baby!!!!:D
I'd like an excuse to go to Indianapolis. I've never been there before. I hope there is stuff to do there.

·
Registered
468 Posts
i vote for indy losta space and hotels and i only live a 3 hours sorry 2 hours(not going speed limit) from it

·
Registered
369 Posts
I'm about 1750 miles from Indianappolis and thats a little far for me but I would like to come. Mid states would be nice.

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Preferrably here in beutiful Maryland... however the Northeast or the midatlantic region will work.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
What about the Ontarians? How about Detroit, or even Chicago, maybe... or even Cedar Point (although I don't have the cashflow to actually go on any rides =( )

1 - 16 of 16 Posts