DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where do some of you guys buy your car bras from. just the lebra website or somewhere else? What is a good site to order parts from as well since Im asking this question and dont wanna make another thread. Im just a little worried about finding a site that has the RIGHT parts and is reliable.

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
where do some of you guys buy your car bras from. just the lebra website or somewhere else? What is a good site to order parts from as well since Im asking this question and dont wanna make another thread. Im just a little worried about finding a site that has the RIGHT parts and is reliable.
Ebay lists them a lot of times.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Make sure you get the right one you don't want a droopie front end, or one side higher than the other.

Boy, when you think of it there are lots of factors when considering a purchase!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ebay lists them a lot of times.
yea I worry about the reliablity of ebay sometimes...ive had some not so good experience usually ending in me having to ship something back and wait for them to recieve it and then ship me the right one back...

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
I have had problems with both ebay and privately owned online retailers. The best is to buy it in a store but I have not seen a bra in any local auto store.

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
You can have auto parts stores special order them, just ask, most order whatever you want if you got the cash

·
Registered
550 Posts
Saw a gen1 intrepid with fog light one for $20 at a yard sale!
I guess that would be long gone by now:crying5:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts