DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2000 Dodge Intrepid ES with leather power seats.

These Torx bolts broke from the drivers seat where the backrest frame connects to the lower seat arms. Fits a Torx 27.

Anyone know where to get these? The threaded portion is what broke off so I’m not sure how long they are. Also not sure if these are some universal bolts that I could find at a hardware store or if they’re proprietary bolts used by Chrysler/Dodge. NAPA told me to go to the dealership for parts, dealership told me they can’t get them, so I’m kinda stuck.

Thanks for any help.

Attachments

·
Registered
310 Posts
2000 Dodge Intrepid ES with leather power seats.

These Torx bolts broke from the drivers seat where the backrest frame connects to the lower seat arms. Fits a Torx 27.

Anyone know where to get these? The threaded portion is what broke off so I’m not sure how long they are. Also not sure if these are some universal bolts that I could find at a hardware store or if they’re proprietary bolts used by Chrysler/Dodge. NAPA told me to go to the dealership for parts, dealership told me they can’t get them, so I’m kinda stuck.

Thanks for any help.
I'd either look for them at a junkyard or try going into the local dealership or hardware store and asking if they extras of those.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts