DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know where a multifunction switch can be ordered from for a decent price? Im getting my intrepid ready for sale and i just want it ready i dont really want to go crawl around in a junkyard and then get one that still doesnt work. thanks guys.

·
Registered
187 Posts
NAPA has it for about $50 the last time I checked their website. You can also check Buy/Sell/Trade and see if someone can grab you one from a junkyard run. I paid like $25 + ship from someone on the board for mine. The good thing about the switch is you can use one from 1st or 2nd gen.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do you know the model #? i tried to find it on their website and i couldnt bring anything up on it

·
Registered
424 Posts
I've got one for sale. I'm looking to get parts out of my room, so I could prolly go $20 shipped and insured. If you don't car to get insurance, and if it isn't too much to ship to your addy, I might be able to go $15. If you are interested shoot me a PM with an addy and what you'd give me for it. It is a lil faded, but still works. I can get you a pic if you want. Hope I can help you.
-Taaf-

J

·
0 Posts
Taaf what else you got. I need a cover for my multifunction window switches.
Mine is all crunked up.

·
Registered
714 Posts
I just order the NAPA one for about $60. It seems to be original style and quality. And for just a few bucks more you don't have to worry about a used one. It's great to see the bright white paint on the end of the stalk too!

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well i got one at the junkyard for 15 bucks today and it worked. Im selling the car so as long as it works im cool with it i guess

1 - 8 of 8 Posts