Registered
11,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These:
RH Evolution $300 each

or these:
5zigen $250 each

or other......please post brand an pic.

actually now that I see them side by side, I don't know how much I actually like the 5zigen's......too plain.

I already own a set of 4 of these tires:
BF Goodrich Scorcher T/A - yellow stripes (yellow were on clearance, other colours weren't)
235/35ZR19

Now that I think about it, I should've posted pics of 19" wheels with 4 bolt patterns just to be a true ricer :p

·
Registered
962 Posts
Wow, those are some nice rims! I would go for the Evoloutions. What kind of skins are you gonna wrap around em?

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I love the second ones....the 5zigens

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
The 2nd ones, they're cheaper and as I am trying to picture both on your car, they would look better. That's really good pricing on them, especially seeing as to how that's in Canadian money. Did you find out about the rims I asked for?

·
9,861 Posts
5zigen

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
5zigen, these are the style I plan on gettting, except in 17" form.

·
Registered
844 Posts
5Zigen

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL, those prices are in US $ :p

·
Registered
353 Posts
I know Im probably just being dumb, but I dont understand the tread lines on the tires in that picture, like straight lines? Is that for real, and what does that do if so?

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Those tires are ultra high speed, ultra high grip dry and wet traction.......not good for snow or mudding :p They are summer tires only for sure :)

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Hey Avenger.... have you finally gotten a real job now that you can afford some rims?

I still don't see turn signal mirrors on your ride though. ;)

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
DjPiLL said:
Hey Avenger.... have you finally gotten a real job now that you can afford some rims?

I still don't see turn signal mirrors on your ride though. ;)
He must have won the lottery. ;)

·
Registered
556 Posts
First off bub if you are getting 19" you might as we'll bite the bullet and get 20's....And the 2nd one's are better....But in DUBZ!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bad Intentions 2001 said:
First off bub if you are getting 19" you might as we'll bite the bullet and get 20's....And the 2nd one's are better....But in DUBZ!!!!!!!!!!
WELL, let's see.........I already have the tires that I got a great price on......and I'm not made of $$$........sooooooooo, how about NO!

It's starting to get later in the summer now and soon it will be winter here :( I might just wait until next spring when I can ACTUALLY afford them. I have some other mods coming down the pipe at the moment.

Yeah, I hit the lottery all right. I make the big $13.75CDN/hr after a 10% night shift premium :D That's a little under $10US/hr. Still paying off the R/T and paying rent so rims will wait a bit. Dash kit is coming now though :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts