DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

WHICH DUBBZ DO YOU LIKE BETTER??

• Top one -- a friends polo's

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Bottom one -- My current dubbz

Votes: 34 85.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
Them second dubs be off da hook blinga-dee-bling! They be off the hook for real, sheeeeeeeit. Besides, you already done and got 'em and all, get yo self some bomb ass weed to go along with them rims and save yo money!

Werd.

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
I like the top ones better. Yours have those little dot things all around the outside of the rim, which I don't care for. The top ones look like they would flick like crazy in the sun..

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
12 votes for yours.... 1 for the other... keep yours. I'm not one for DUBZ... but I like yours much better.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow....thanx for the comps on my rims, im glad to here everyone likes the ones i have now...i was planning a 3 hour trip to meet a friend halfway and trade. I like his because they have the Lexani look...they remind me of snowflakes and i know they'll sparkle in the sun. I also love the ones i have now, i've had them for a month now and have no problems getting attention with them. I think i'll hang onto them until project "DarKneSs" really kicks in...then it's a whole new look. Please keep voting and commenting.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Hey Ganster, I love them both frankly. If I were to choose it would have to be yours. I like polo's but they are a little much on covering the whole wheel. I like to be able to see the rotor and caliper myself. Does you friend polo frequent these boards? He looks like he has a body kit?

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ntrepid95 said:
I like the top ones better. Yours have those little dot things all around the outside of the rim, which I don't care for. The top ones look like they would flick like crazy in the sun..
I can see what you mean...it would look pretty smooth without them but then again the wheel would fall apart :mg: JK...I got a great deal on these rims, i believe without the bolts the rims would have cost a lot more seeing how they would have had to have been made differently, all one piece i'd assume. Thanx for checkin 'em out :devil:

·
Registered
952 Posts
I'm not the one for rims, but if I'd have to pick, I'd go with the second... Those bitches are sexy.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I prefer the "top" rim. No special reason, they just appeal to me.

·
Registered
475 Posts
i don't care for those "bullets" around your rims either. but if i had to choose, i would go with your's....

Question: How does your ride handle since you've put those on? Gas Milage?

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
greystr said:
i dont mean to be a dick, but those sure dont fill up your wheel wells like other 20" ive seen. you sure those arent 18s?
Oh there 20's alright...i obviously dont care for that gap myself either but thats the same gap that was there stock tires...it's more noticable because less tire...more rim. Also the car IS an 03 and hasnt had much of a life yet to wear down those coils, for instance even when i had my stock tires...compared to my mom's 2000 she was lower and still had stock coils...they were just used, 3 years old. I plan to get a 1.8" drop with the Intrax but yeah...i just bought 20's....gimme some time.:devil:

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
da1foyou said:
i don't care for those "bullets" around your rims either. but if i had to choose, i would go with your's....

Question: How does your ride handle since you've put those on? Gas Milage?
Handles great...really grips with the wider tires, stock when i turned it felt "squishy" like the tires were going under me....with these 245/35ZR20, 8.5inches of tire on the ground if you move the wheel it goes. Gas mileage....Dont remind me !!!!:D jk...it's about 14 around town but on the freeway i get around 28-30.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts