DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all. New to the forum and enjoying it! Here's a pic of '93 3.5 ES taken while on a visit to Calveras Big Trees in California. We're not used to snow here in Texas so I really thought this was a cool picture.

Looking for a home brew custom cold air intake for this baby. Should be easy. I'll post pics when if it ever gets done.

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Looks very sharp... do you have any modifications installed now?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks! No mods yet except for the removal of the air restrictor -but no noticable performance gains. I recently had new struts installed and it sure made a difference in the handling (a definite recommendation if you first gens are still on factory struts). I push this thing pretty hard around corners and it feels like it's on rails. The 235/60/16s are nice but I think I'll try a 50 or 55 series here in a few months when I get new ones.

170K and still going strong!

·
Registered
286 Posts
sweet! another texan! what part of DFW are you in? i'm in arlington! nice snow pic... we had hail today :(

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I actually saw some snow flakes falling fromt the 10th floor office in Las Colinas. I live in Roanoke, just north of you. I sure like those new Intrepids! I'll like 'em better when they put in a V8 and a RWD chassis!

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Nice lookin' ride! :cool:

And... you're a Texan too--welcome aboard!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
argus said:
Nice lookin' ride! :cool:

And... you're a Texan too--welcome aboard!
Hey Argus, tell me about your exhaust mods!

·
Registered
1,507 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Nice ride, always lovin the white treps, i wonder why. im sure you'll find a lot of things to hook that ride up with.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts