DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a just purchased mod that sounds difficult but i was wondering if there were other people going to be doing stuff with their cars while up there....and if so, if someone could help me out with mine

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
I'm doing HID's and possibly some other stuff. Throttle body possibly?

Also installing a secondary Nav system :grinyes:

I'll give you a hand ;)

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
Yea, new stuff coming most likely that may have to be installed day of the show. Let me know what you need help with and I'll see what I can do to help.

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
I would glady help do anything...unless its going to make me not to other things with the group. I had to miss the dinner last year because goliaths autostick took way to long.

--Gorm

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
.......oops, I might have a power antenna to install too ;)

Secondary Nav system should be a 10 second install :p

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
I'm going to the track in 13 hours, does a timeslip count as a mod?

Oh, and I may or may not fix my bumper. :p

·
Banned
2,254 Posts
I'm not planning on doing any mods at the meet (at least not yet :) ) but i'd gladly help out anyone who wanted my help

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
dakotaquadsport said:
If I'm lucky I'll get a wash in beforehand.
Ooooh, good idea, I might try out this mod too!

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Washes are for sissies :p I like to show what I bring.......complete with bug splatter and mud :D

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Gorm said:
I would glady help do anything...unless its going to make me not to other things with the group. I had to miss the dinner last year because goliaths autostick took way to long.

--Gorm
**** u, ass, that was a deal, and u didnt miss much anyways, we still got to see randy dance for Vladi on his birthday

remember

ALi

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
that remind's me, vladis B day is that day huh, if so, **** OFF< im broke, ill buy him a bear, just 1 lol

jk

ALi

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
That mod sounds good to me too Matt. :)

Are we allowed to smoke in that hotel? I thought Ill passed one of those non-smoking in public area laws?

--Gorm

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Well do they still smoke in restraunts and stuff like that up there? The law prohibits that for the most part...no more smoking sections.

--Gorm

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
LHSDriver01 said:
oh yeah, you can still smoke in resturaunts and such
Remind me to stay away from restaurants. I can't take that **** anymore.......that law passed here almost 10 years ago.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts